Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Vacation

I am so glad for Christmas Vacation. I need a break from driving back and forth to the bus stop. It is nice to only have to get up and make lunch for one, my sweetheart. It is at 6:00 in the morning but, it saves us lots of money. I can't believe how much things are going up every day it seems. I hate to go shoping because of the price increases. It makes it so hard to make ends meet. Oh, well what can we do? I am not sure. I keep trying to find ways to cut corners. It is tuff but some of my ways is to make bread instead of buying it. Make our meals at home instead of eating out. To be extra carful about what lights are on and how long the doors are open. To schedule trips in the car as to hit many places and things at a time. Making the trip worth it. To make as many gifts as possible for Christmas and what ever else I can think of. We try to remake it before we throw it out. I can hardly believe that it is almost 2010. I wonder what this new year will intale. I hope it will be better than last year but, who knows. It doesn't seem like it will be better with all of the turnmoil in the world. But, one can hope. I hope everyone is having a wonderful Christmas Vacation and making new memories. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.