Saturday, May 1, 2010

Easter 2010


For Easter we had a very special weekend. It was General Conference broad casted from our Church leaders. It was very humbling. We enjoyed all of the talks and music so very much. It was time well spent together. I am so thankful for General Conference.

We spent some time together as a family to. We rode the horses and just enjoyed each others company. It is good to just sit and listen to what each of us has to say and try to understand each others personalities. I am thankful for these times that we have together. They are very special times.

We also got our new family pictures back. Boy is our family growing. I think that my boys are taller than me now. But, that was expected I guess.

1 comment:

  1. I love your picture - and your blog! Fun times! And your wedding picture is so, so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.