Friday, August 6, 2010

End of Summer 2010

It's been a fast, fun summer. I can't believe that school is about to start again. On Aug. 11th. Where did the Summer go? It was fun. We had a lot of scouting activities and camp outs. We rode our horses a lot more than in the past. Rebecca was baptised. We have been busy with work, church, gardening, etc. I am so thankful for Summers. We enjoyed both the 4th of July rodeo and the 24th of July rodeo and parade. I am so thankful for small town communities. We've attended the Snowflake Temple together, what a blessing. As summer comes to a end. We are getting our physicals,eye exams and dentist checkups. I think we are ready for another year of School. It is great to be looking forward to a new year and all it brings. I am so thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and all it brings into our lives. We are blessed because of it. Now it's time to prepare for the winter again. We defiantly need to go wood cutting! I've been busy canning things from our garden. I am glad to learn about canning because we have a small freezer. Plus it keeps us from being to dependant on electricity. I know it's a old way, but, who knows how expensive electricity will be in the future or how available it will be. So it is good to know some of the old ways and apply them to the future. We are looking forward....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.