So we went from Football to wrestling. It has been a busy school year. I have such a hard time watching wrestling. I feel so bad for the boy who is getting pinned even if it isn't my boy or on our team. It is just stressful to me. But, all the dad's seem to love wrestling and so do the boys. I just don't get it. But, then I've never like contact sports. While wrestling was going on we also finished up soccer for Ben and Rebecca. Sometimes the schedules were over lapping. But, for the most part all worked out well. We only have one more meet and then tournament's in December. I can hardly believe that the Holidays are upon us. Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays. Probably because of good food, good times and family. We love the holidays. It gives us a time to think about all that we are thankful for. Rebecca had a challenge at activities days to list things that she was thankful for that were not spiritual. It was a fun project. So here are some of the things, animals especially horses, cats, and dogs, homes that are warm in the winter and cool in the summer, food to eat, friends, family, good neighbors, communities, the Flag of America, the constitution, cars, schools, grocery stores, forests, camping, and so many more things but most of all Freedom. Because it allows for all of the things we love. I hope that this is a good Thanksgiving Holiday with lots of warm friendships and time with family and friends.
Monday, November 22, 2010
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
So we went from Football to wrestling. It has been a busy school year. I have such a hard time watching wrestling. I feel so bad for the boy who is getting pinned even if it isn't my boy or on our team. It is just stressful to me. But, all the dad's seem to love wrestling and so do the boys. I just don't get it. But, then I've never like contact sports. While wrestling was going on we also finished up soccer for Ben and Rebecca. Sometimes the schedules were over lapping. But, for the most part all worked out well. We only have one more meet and then tournament's in December. I can hardly believe that the Holidays are upon us. Thanksgiving is one of our favorite holidays. Probably because of good food, good times and family. We love the holidays. It gives us a time to think about all that we are thankful for. Rebecca had a challenge at activities days to list things that she was thankful for that were not spiritual. It was a fun project. So here are some of the things, animals especially horses, cats, and dogs, homes that are warm in the winter and cool in the summer, food to eat, friends, family, good neighbors, communities, the Flag of America, the constitution, cars, schools, grocery stores, forests, camping, and so many more things but most of all Freedom. Because it allows for all of the things we love. I hope that this is a good Thanksgiving Holiday with lots of warm friendships and time with family and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.