Well I did watch the Glenn Beck documentary on Friday. It was very informational. I learned a lot of things that I was never taught in History Classes. What a shock. It was amazing to me how many people were killed by Communisms in the 20Th century. I thought we were more civilized than that. How could the world let people just be starved to death. But, worse how could it not teach what caused the people to be starved to death. If you didn't get to see the show I would suggest that you go to the fox news web page and watch it. It's an eye opener.
In church this weekend we had some really good talks about fear and the last days. I do believe that we are living in the last days before the second coming of Jesus Christ. For I believe he is the only one who can fix all of the mess the world has gotten it's self into. But, the speaker was talking about fear and peace. She had some really good scriptures that help us understand fear and peace. She said if we really want to understand fear we need to go back to when the human race first felt fear. It was in the garden of Eden. After Adam and Eve had taken of the fruit of knowledge. The lord was coming and they felt fear because they were naked and hid there selves. So she gave us a equation that fear = sin and peace = obedience. I really liked that equation and plan on using it in my life. So that I can recognize sin if I am feeling a lot of fear than I need to look at my life and see how I can be more obedient to the lords rules. I am so thankful for religion and all it brings into my life. I love the peace that it gives me. I hope everyone has a great day today.
I've hurt my back. It was crazy I was just sitting on the floor and cutting out some patterns. When all of the sudden it started hurting. It hurt really bad through the night and the next day. Like it was broken. But, it is finnally getting better. I can't sit very long. So I don't know when I will be at the computer again. Hopefully it will get better soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.