Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Glenn Beck Show

I was watching Glenn Beck yesterday. I really enjoy his show. Sometimes he is a little animated. But, he has a point to get across. I think that there is something really wrong with the politics of America. I hope that we can figure out how to fix the wrong. I don't agree with the direction the Nation is going. I really do not feel safe. I am so glad that we no longer live 50 miles off the boarder like we did in Eloy, AZ when 09-11-2001 happened. It was a hard place to live. But, there were illegals coming across the dessert like crazy. The weird thing was most of them could not speak Spanish. Crazy! I kept the boarder patrol number by my phone and called it often. It was a really scary place to be. I am so thankful to be hundreds of miles away from the boarder. In that fact I do feel safer, but, I do not think that the people who are in control of our Country really understand what it is like to be next to our boarders and all of the terrible things that go on there.

Any how I have really enjoyed the constitutional aspect of the Fox News this week. I think that we as Americans need to wake up and understand what we are loosing each and every day. A little more of our freedoms. I watch CNN and MS NBC too. But, I don't like yelling at the TV and I don't agree with their views.

My mom said it well. "The day they sign the health care bill into law I will go to sleep a free old woman and wake up a criminal in my old age". Because she can not afford the health care plans and taxes they are proposing. It is really sad. I worry about my family and how we will be able to afford the taxes that will be collected for years before the plan is even begun. It is madness. What is happening to my country???? Will we have free agency and the right to choose our own lives or not? It really feels like we as a Nation are on a fast tract to no where. Outrageous spending, over controlling bills of law, High Taxation, families and communities under fire with high unemployment and home losses. It is a sad state that we are in. I look to My Father in Heaven for peace and help. I know that he knows what we need. Please remember to pray always....even for our enemies and those that deceitfully use us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.